MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Glowing from Audentio Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Some of you might be familiar with our old Glowing theme. It along with a lot of our other MyBB themes is pretty outdated, and we felt like giving them a little facelift before 1.8. So first we've got Glowing, redesigned with the same concept.

https://www.audentio.com/shop/view/MyBB/glowing-1
[Image: glowing-1_display.png]

We're hoping to get it up in the shop Monday, so keep an eye out if it interests you. ^.^
Eric you've done outstanding here!

It looks great, really nice and I'm usually unsure about green (unless it's a sporty theme) but this looks great. Are you guys planning a colour set? This would look great in additional Red, Blue and Orange.

Good job!
Thanks a lot. Big Grin

We aren't planning different colors for 1.6 (Though it's definitely doable if users want to), however it might be something that comes with our 1.8 version. ;D
It looks okay. Why are you releasing a theme for 1.6 when 1.8 is right around the corner?
Like I mentioned in the first post, we felt like giving them a final update for 1.6 before 1.8 comes out (As I'm sure not everyone will be moving to 1.8 immediately).
Looking good Eric
Looks fantastic Big Grin. I think this was designed by Nick originally, then coded by Jorge. Its a classic and you did a great job redesigning it!
Do you plan to do this for other themes before 1.8 or just this? Nevertheless, this looks fantastic!
That's a good question. The MyBB team is doing fantastic with keeping the releases coming so depending on that we might end up moving to 1.8. Gaming Jam is one that really needs an upgrade, so it'd likely be the next theme we get to if any.

Of course they'll still be updated for 1.8 either way, we just didn't know how long 1.8 would stay in beta.
Pages: 1 2