MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Notifier - Client And Server - Windows Application - Instant Post Notifications
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thanks!

features request:
- minimize to system tray after I click on close button
- add icons instead of text in window (refresh, settings, etc)
- add "refresh" button to menu on right click when you click on the icon in system tray
(2014-10-07, 08:12 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks!

features request:
- minimize to system tray after I click on close button
- add icons instead of text in window (refresh, settings, etc)
- add "refresh" button to menu on right click when you click on the icon in system tray

Thanks.

The first request is already included, When you press the X button it minimizes to system tray. To exit the application you have to go file > exit or right click and exit.
Icons seem pointless but i will add them to the next release whenever that will be.
Yes this is a good idea, Will add this for next release.
is is impressive. Could you possibly integrate it to work with myalerts. I'm sure most users would like to be able to use both features on the site.
Good idea. And integration with MyAlerts would be nice too.
Mac please!!!!!!!
Any suggestions for future features?
(2015-02-24, 10:43 PM)fma965 Wrote: [ -> ]Any suggestions for future features?

(2014-11-20, 06:10 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]And integration with MyAlerts would be nice too.
(2015-02-28, 09:22 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-24, 10:43 PM)fma965 Wrote: [ -> ]Any suggestions for future features?

(2014-11-20, 06:10 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]And integration with MyAlerts would be nice too.

i only have 1.8 i can use to test it as i don't have the time to get a 1.6 test enviroment set up, myalerts doesn't work on 1.8 does it?
A 1.8 version is still being developed unfortunately. But it was more or less stable when I tested it: https://github.com/MyBBStuff/MyAlerts/tree/develop
this is nice..
probably the last post link from desktop should be fixed
Pages: 1 2 3