MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ClanBB Alpha V1 Feature Suggestions [Contribute To The Feature]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I'm am planning to or at cheap price but at this point I don't want to sell a buggy software so these early versions are free. The version you where testing was only a Alpha V2 release So expect a lot more features Smile

I am focusing on A group, page & clan fell.

Thanks for testing the software and I will take your suggestion seriously Smile
This is a plugin I would purchase. One think you can keep in mind is think of each clan as a forum. So basiclly when someone makes a clan, they are the admin and can manage everything. This means allowing the admin to set ranks (Elder, Hobbit, Leader, Manager, etc) Which would be similar to usergroups and have the permission capability. Then of course you could give them there own private forum? But thinking about this it may end up catching up to you in the end when you have 500 clans with a forum of there own.

But yeah I think you are gonig in the right direction. Looking forward to this plugin.
no problem glad you like it so far and I will try my best to add the best features Wink

The only real issue that is preventing me to release anymore is that the require "' in php so since users have different directory structures it can be hard to keep up with this but I will try my best.

Also the header location doesn't work in some hosting servers.

But you're right there I need to think of it as a forum as users would expect the same amount of control.
This is on the list and in the next version [still deciding for a release] there be a option to promote users to more power/staff ranks to help with your clan.
Don't forget the alpha V1 version is a public release and is for download Big Grin
http://markm.spudgaming.com
I have decided not to release no more versions to the public as I have goals for my own site that I like to archive.

However, @vEconomy I can still offer you a price when you think it's stable enough Wink

There should be the ability to make money from your clan soon by putting ads on hosted clans.
I was following track of this Sad

Haha, luck!
Don't worry I am thinking about releasing this in the future though Wink

I Just need to get my site and project on track as this is a big service i'm offering for gamers like myself [YouTube Channel,Forums,Clan Feature etc]

So once I get this sorted I may then release this for free in the future i'm just focusing on one thing at a time.
I don't know too much about JQUERY only enough to do basic tasks so we will writing with mostly php and little JQUERY.
If we do release this eventually

With Mybb 1.8 released I am unsure whether the clan feature will be compatible I be doing maintenance and upgrading my site over the next few days so we will see.

I do have a lot of hard work over the past few days though.
I have decided to release Alpha V3 to the general public more info soon Wink
(I was tired when i wrote this so expect some minor mistakes late here)

Yo Peeps,
We would normally post these updates over at the forums but since we are not currently allowing users to access the site due to the alpha process we will post it here.

Firstly you have all been thinking what updates and what's new for Alpha V3 so we have them below.

* + Awesome Functionality:
The ability to +awesome posts you find awesome and great.

* Re-Publish Functionality
want to share a certain post to another clan? then you can do this by simply clicking re-publish! (you must be a member of a certain clan that you want to re-publish the post on first)

*Image & Video Posting/Uploading Stability:
We made some changes to this side of the posting functions to insure better stability and ease of use.

*Simpler Pagination:
Instead of our old numeric pagination that looked complex we made things more simple by replacing it with our new "Load More Updates" and more moderate style pagination.

* A Few Organizations and bug fixes

these are most of the mains features that have been introduced to Alpha V3! and remember!

(THIS VERSION IS NO WHERE A NEAR FINISHED AND IS NOT READY TO HOST A REAL CLAN THAT YOU PLAN TO KEEP PERMANENTLY AS ONCE WE REACH beta V2 THESE CLANS WILL BE DELETED FROM OUR SYSTEM/SERVERS SO PLEASE USE THIS FEATURE FOR TESTING PURPOSES FOR NOW)

NOW BROS HERE IT GOES!

I Want To Become A Alpha V3 Tester!

Calm down all you need to do is contact the page directly or the email [email protected] with the following details

Full Name:
Site Experience (how long have you been using sites for and have you alpha/beta tested any other software whether it's apps,games or web)
Are you a proud gamer?
Parental Sign: (IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 GET A PARENT TO SIGN THIS)

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT STATING FALSE AND/OR MISLEADING INFORMATION IS AN OFFENSE AND COULD INVOLVE LAW ENFORCEMENT.

WHEN YOU GIVE US YOUR LEGIT INFORMATION WE WRITE A PROMISE TO NEVER GIVE THIS/YOUR INFORMATION TO ANY THIRD PARTY,RE-USE OR MISUSE YOUR INFORMATION.

Looking forward to seeing you all alpha test bros - Mark

Source - https://www.facebook.com/spudgamingtv
You are asking for the person's full name to test a plugin? Are you actually going to contact law enforcement if I give you a false name? Are you aware that they will probably laugh at you if you try to?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5