MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unlimited reputation in user profiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

We have a "Rate User" button in user profiles. It should have a "one rating per user" limit.
As you can see in the picture below, I added a few points in one minute.

[attachment=31993]
That's a new feature. You can disable it in the settings (look for Allow Multiple Reputation in the Reputation settings).
@Starpaul20, I don't understand your reply... That setting is in 1.6 as well and it works correctly with group permissions like Maximum Reputations Allowed Per Day.
Blush Had a brain fart. Forgot that was a 1.6 feature.Blush
Oh, it looks like I should study ACP better... Wink

There is one more thing. I turned off the "Allow Multiple Rep" setting and wanted to rep an announcement. It asked me to update my point which I gave yesterday in user profile (Rate User button). Don't know why.
Oh, I had one too, misread the first post. But yea, this is 1.6 feature.

As for updating/deleting the current comment - that's how it should work, definitely not a bug. I don't see any better solution. Maybe adding a short note that a user can be rated only once that way would be a bit more informative.
(2014-07-20, 06:36 AM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]/.../

As for updating/deleting the current comment - that's how it should work, definitely not a bug. I don't see any better solution. Maybe adding a short note that a user can be rated only once that way would be a bit more informative.

I meant that I wanted to add a rep point for an announcement and it asked me to update the point which I gave in user profile ('Rate User' button).
You shouldn't be able to add reputation points for/in announcements at all, I think...
http://community.mybb.com/announcement-26.html

So it's a bug, yes.
Agree, anyone from mybb team could push this on github?
(2014-07-20, 03:09 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Agree, anyone from mybb team could push this on github?
Which one? There are two issues described here. The one in the first post is not an issue. The second is an issue and we cannot push it because it's the first post that gets pushed. I recommend opening a new thread for the other issue so we can test it.
Pages: 1 2