MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme/Design not working right
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently installed MyBB on my linux server, and I've been having this problem ever since I finished the install (mysite.com/forums/install)

Basically, when I try to load the main forums page (mysite.com/forums/index.php), it looks really odd, and definitely not how it should. Here's an image
http://puu.sh/aiMRY/1ae44ed0cb.png (Link because image is big)

Do I need to change the CHMOD on something?

I made sure forums/cache and forums/cache/themes are both CHMOD 777, but it still isn't working right

Edit: The AdminCP looks perfectly fine
After changing the chmod of the folders, go into the Admin CP > themes, edit each of the default theme stylesheets and hit save, that should cause it to cache them again.
Just went to each default theme stylesheet and saved them all as you said, but the page still loads as it did before.
see theme css fix. if it doesn't help, can we have your forum url
I just tried what the thread you linked said, and unfortunately, it still doesn't work

I didn't purchase the domain yet, so I can't link it, but I will be pretty soon, and I'll link it as soon as I can.

tl;dr: Still didn't work, didn't buy domain yet, will link my domain as soon as I buy it

The problem was just solved today

When I was installing the forum software (link.com/forums/install) I set the forum url to the domain I will be getting instead of what we are currently using, which I guess meant it was trying to reference files on a domain that didn't exist yet

Thanks for the help, guys Toungue