MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tabbed Menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I downloaded Labrocca's tabbed menu and after I got it activated and working I uploaded a new theme, now that I uploaded this new theme the tabs stopped working.
Is there a file I need to move / update or what? Confused...

GeneralLounge.com
plugin related codes should be added to the templates of the newly added theme
can we have your user name at mybbcentral forum for providing further help
(2014-07-20, 03:03 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]plugin related codes should be added to the templates of the newly added theme
can we have your user name at mybbcentral forum for providing further help

Revoke

I just messaged Xerotic and he said "Upload the javascript file/template"
I haven't posted this on MyBBC since it's very inactive.

So I uploaded it to "Templatename/js" and nothing happened, is there any additional steps after that or is that just incorrect?
the java script file needs to be added to jscripts folder of your MyBB files server
downloaded plugin archive consists of a text file with the required instructions
Alright. I already did that, including overwriting the old one.
The way I just fixed it was deactivating and activating it again. Which is dumb how I have to do that but w.e...

So now I'm having more problem.

I've got the tabs working, but when I add a category, then try to put it under a tab, it doesn't show the category....
It works for the first tab but not the second.

[Image: d0e2efa20b91e73f1be2c38b9dfa9a73.png]

[Image: 1a5142b0aa41da068f7860fd372e9d87.png]

Now the "Loungers" tab works. But when I click on "Computer Wiz" or "Nooo" then none of the categories or subsections appear.

I've deleted and re added them, deactivated the plugin and activated it. Don't really know what could be the problem this time...