MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: postbit buttons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

That's senseless to have "Send this user an email" , "Send this user a private message" , "Find all posts by this user" and "website" buttons under every post; because they are not affiliate of each post. I think having them in user's profiles is adequate.

Instead we could have "PM Reply To Post" and ... buttons.

Also "multi quote" does what "Quote this message in a reply" do. When you click on multi quote then on new reply button, all quoted texts appear on new reply. Instead of this please add quickquote button.

Thanks.
I think those buttons look and work fine in postbit. If MyBB removed them then postbit would be very empty. Emailing, private message, posts/threads, and website are already on the profile too.

Multi quote is essentially for quoting someone in the quick reply box without having to open a new page. I think it works fine too. There was a thread about adding quick quote but I think the staff denied it because there wasn't enough time.