MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Contact Us" not working?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I click on this down left corner, it just refreshes quickly and nothing more. When I hover the mouse over it, I get "mailto:xxx@... displayed in grey below. But isn't it supposed to direct me to a new page, alternatively open a mail service? Perhaps my code is broken somewhere and someone can help me out.
can we have your forum url
^ the link is working fine for me (Language => American English)

off topic:
it appears that you have installed MyBB forum from web host panel
and many language packs are installed. it gives many problems and
I suggest to remove the unnecessary language packs

language packs are located at ./inc/languages folder

language pack consists of a php file with language name and a folder
with that language name (eg. deutch_eu.php file & deutch_eu folder)

unwanted language pack can be removed by deleting both the file and
the folder with the specific language name
So what does the link bring you? I tried in another browser and it opens up a new tab in my default browser, containing nothing. Perhaps that it's how it's supposed to be, if I don't insert a specific link (don't know how to do this) like the mybb community forum has done (http://www.mybb.com/contact when clicking)?

Not that many languages are in, but perhaps the recommendation is to basically only allow american english and gb english? If that is generally recommended I'll consider it.
^ the link opens your default mail client / computer program
this MyBB community uses a contact form - it is not a part of MyBB 1.6.x series

in general, a single or a couple of languages can be used for a forum
okay, and I see the default mybb installation only comes with English. Yeah I may at one point have accidently installed through web host panel, I don't normally do this and have heard it can destroy. Thanks for your help.