MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Any Free host providing Custom Domain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Question:
Any free host that provides Custom Domain as URL
if yes , give me the web and is it using cpanel or not
I don't think there are any free hosts that provide you with a free domain name. Nobody is going to spend $10 to buy a domain for every free customer. I suggest buying a domain from Namecheap and using it with your free host, or using a paid host. You can get paid hosting for pretty cheap these days (see my signature).
My host offers a free domain for the life of your hosting with them. $3.95 USD per month and has cPanel.

I've never heard of a host giving free hosting AND a free domain while including cPanel. That's just way to much money being thrown out for a host, especially since cPanel isn't exactly the cheaper part of the package.
you can register a free domain, if you accept to use a .tk or .cc domain. however I would strongly suggest you to get a paid domain and hosting...

free doesn't taste good unless its mybb Toungue
(2014-07-25, 05:23 PM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]you can register a free domain, if you accept to use a .tk or .cc domain. however I would strongly suggest you to get a paid domain and hosting...

free doesn't taste good unless its mybb Toungue

Don't ever use tk domains. They tend to randomly take them away once your site starts getting traffic... We actually blocked the use of them on IcyBoards because of the constant problem of people going "my domain no longer works".
I don't think you'll find free domain names plus free hosting as domains do have a cost Wink.

We are recently launched a free MyBB demo service which does give you a free Arvixe sub-domain to play with for 30 days: http://www.arvixe.com/mybb_demo

@Spork985 - That is interesting. Not heard of them doing that before :o