MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Integrate Awaiting Activation into ModCP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Awaiting Activation requires the admin to login to Admin CP, navigate to Users and Groups, find the users pending activation then changing their primary usergroup. I think a simpler way would be allowing members to be activated from Mod CP so moderators and admins can click on the notification (it would be turned into a hyperlink) and be able to activate the users from Mod CP.
Personally this should be in a plugin. Also in the Admin CP all you need to do is click the awaiting activation link on the homepage and then the drop down next to the user then activate.
(2014-07-23, 10:27 AM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]click the awaiting activation link on the homepage and then the drop down next to the user then activate.

I don't have this feature.
I'm sure this is present on 1.6...
He awaiting activation link is in the statistics area of the homepage on the right, the drop down should contains an activate link for any non activated user.
(2014-07-23, 01:32 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure this is present on 1.6...
He awaiting activation link is in the statistics area of the homepage on the right, the drop down should contains an activate link for any non activated user.

I only have
Quote:There is 1 account awaiting activation. Please go to your ACP to activate the users.
on my index and there's no shortcut to activate users. Whenever I activate them manually through admin cp > users and groups the notification is still displayed though.

Sorry. I found what you were talking about.

http://i.imgur.com/XX55dr2.jpg

I still think it would be easier if members were activated from mod cp but I understand that may be better as a plugin. Thank you.
[Image: L3PtF8Y.png]

[Image: ji7bunn.png]
The registration option says Administrator Activation not Moderator Activation.