MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Just wondering Why
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I noticed that you got "jQuary Select2", I see on search.php - Search by Username and memberlist.php - Username - Contains:, it maybe in other spots but those are off the top of my head now my question is why not do the rest of the select box's with "jQuary Select2" so they all look the same and is not based on browser ?

And which brings me to this question why not do the radio and check box's with some thing like http://fronteed.com/iCheck/ so that they will also look the same no matter what browser is used ?
I see what you mean.
I think this is a very good idea. One thing I hate about designing themes is the buttons, radio buttons, select forms etc are all too hard to design for and compensate cross browser / OS. I think something like the one mentioned above would be a great addition.
(2014-07-23, 08:23 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]I see what you mean.

Is there away that this could make it into 1.8 or am I too late in sud-jesting this.
Well at least maybe making all the select boxes the same since its already in some of mybb.
I will bring this internally.
(2014-07-24, 06:11 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]I will bring this internally.

O.K. Thank You
(2014-07-24, 06:11 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]I will bring this internally.
Any news on what other think of this ??
Not yet.
+1 - I agree. It should not be hard, 1.8 is close but this is a good improvement
(2014-07-28, 07:28 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Not yet.

Any more on this being included in 1.8 yet
Pages: 1 2