MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anyone can give me a nice slideshow code?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello i want a nice slideshow code to put on my new coded homepage
anyone can give me?

I DONT WANT A PLUGIN!

I want a nice effect when it go to the next slide (Auto slideshow) or just a normal one no problem but i wnat it auto with < and > to go to the next and previous SSs
you can try using Nivo slider (see this post)
i want something simple only codes im pasting it in a new homepage so i cant use all of these
(2014-07-23, 03:09 PM)MuhammedSuleiman Wrote: [ -> ]i want something simple only codes im pasting it in a new homepage so i cant use all of these

what are you on ??? the link supplied will do that ... to run a slide show you do need a little coding knowledge.
download the package ... read the instructions and apply the solution.
bro im not going to install all of these for a slideshow
i want a simple code to add and it will apply
(2014-07-23, 06:20 PM)MuhammedSuleiman Wrote: [ -> ]bro im not going to install all of these for a slideshow

OK 'bro' you know best ... however you will need something other than php/html to do this ... if you code it let me know
(2014-07-23, 06:33 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-23, 06:20 PM)MuhammedSuleiman Wrote: [ -> ]bro im not going to install all of these for a slideshow

OK 'bro' you know best ... however you will need something other than php/html to do this ... if you code it let me know
Well i could code it i html , and did that before when i made a plugin for proboards but it wasnt that stylish
If you want the URL u can pm me