MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Menu coding glitch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm not really sure how to start this thread off, but I really am confused about something. I've got a coding glitch that's giving me fits.

[Image: 42688416-2071-472f-918c-231fd5f58ae6_zps...1406493788]

Last night BP experienced a similar glitch to this. In the top menu bar there are supposed to be four options.... "Search", "Member List", "Calender", and "Help". Last night "Member List" and "Calender" weren't showing up at all, now the hover over them was showing up just fine, and when we took the background away from black we could still see them as well. Now today, as you can see, the "member list" isn't showing up (no doubt still black)

Here's the kicker to it though. When I did the code, about four hours ago, it worked fine, it actually worked fine up until about 15 to 20 minutes ago, and then for some reason began glitching out again. Sad

If you guys/gals could be of any assistance to fix this problem, I would greatly appreciate it, because this is really upsetting.
MyBB.com Community & Site Issues is only used for issues with this site.

Moving to General Support.
Sorry, I just did a quick run through and saw that option and went for it. Will try to remember that in the future. Thank you.
change the color for a:visited..
Alright... Thank you.