MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Username Color Changer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Already solved.
(2014-07-28, 05:43 PM)PhantomD Wrote: [ -> ]How do I create a own Username Color changer? In the usercp it will look like this: [Image: CFlkS42.png]

and it will redirect me to this url: domain.com/usercp.php?action=userstyle

and you will either get a no permission page (deny access to other groups) and get access to it (allowed groups who are allowed to use this feature).

It will say Color:

and the option 2: Shadow:

So they get to choose a COLOR and a SHADOW color.

Is this easy to fix? I know a plugin like this, but you gotta purchase it, but I don't got money for that so I wonder if it's possible to maybe rewrite the plugin "User Appearence" by Pirato Nervo or make my own, or you guys could make one.

I hope you understand. Big Grin

Please, don't just view the thread, post answers.
Thank you. Smile

just code it
(2014-07-28, 06:00 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-28, 05:43 PM)PhantomD Wrote: [ -> ]How do I create a own Username Color changer? In the usercp it will look like this: [Image: CFlkS42.png]

and it will redirect me to this url: domain.com/usercp.php?action=userstyle

and you will either get a no permission page (deny access to other groups) and get access to it (allowed groups who are allowed to use this feature).

It will say Color:

and the option 2: Shadow:

So they get to choose a COLOR and a SHADOW color.

Is this easy to fix? I know a plugin like this, but you gotta purchase it, but I don't got money for that so I wonder if it's possible to maybe rewrite the plugin "User Appearence" by Pirato Nervo or make my own, or you guys could make one.

I hope you understand. Big Grin

Please, don't just view the thread, post answers.
Thank you. Smile

just code it
So where should I start?
I think this would do the job... http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Thread-Plugin-Buy-Format

however you need to have the newpoints installed first...