MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Premium] Necro by Audentio Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Our final 1.6 theme, as 1.8 is only about 6 days away. This theme is all about zombies and has a great gaming feel with it's gradients and graphics. Next up look out for UI.M on 1.8!

[Image: necro-33_display.png]

View this theme on Audentio
(2014-07-28, 08:36 PM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ]1.8 is only about 6 days away.

WOW. How do you know?
Wikipedia Wrote:On 3 August 2010, on the 2 year anniversary of MyBB 1.4's release, MyBB 1.6 was released

D:
Good theme. Shame that it's not for 1.8.
(2014-07-29, 10:29 AM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ]
Wikipedia Wrote:On 3 August 2010, on the 2 year anniversary of MyBB 1.4's release, MyBB 1.6 was released

D:

>_>
(2014-07-29, 01:27 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-29, 10:29 AM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ]

D:

>_>

Made me excited for no reason SadSad
I think they were just a little late, should be here any time now. D:

* Eric gets people hyped up again only for nothing to happen

What if they only didn't release it because I posted this?! #illuminati

Toungue
(2014-08-05, 06:07 AM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ]What if they only didn't release it because I posted this?! #illuminati

Toungue

How dare you think so Rolleyes!

Toungue
Just bought this, but it's for 1.6 and not 1.8
On 1.8 the thread posts are olive up
Well, usually it's recommended to read the description of the product you're buying - "Version: 1.6.X" in the "Theme Overview" makes everything kind of clear if you ask me.

And then, if you don't do the above carefully enough and make a mistake (happens), you should rather contact the seller instead of sharing it here. Not sure what you're trying to achieve by that.