MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Changing Group Title Maximum Length
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So yeah , i've been having this issue , when i write a long group name because i have codes the group do not appear the same because its tall i think for example
<span style='font-weight:bold;color:#298eff;font-style:italic;' title='Executive Administrator'>Executive Administrator</span>

When i save it and come back it appears like this
<span style='font-weight:bold;color:#298eff;font-style:italic;' title='Executive Administrator'>Executive Administrator

So the </span> got removed because its tall i think
BUMP
ANY 1?
You don't always need to bump your thread if it has only been a day.

The way you are doing group titles isn't really how they are meant to be used. They are meant to be plain text.

You could go to your database and change the column title in the mybb_usergroups to be TEXT instead of VARCHAR.

Alternatively, specify a class instead on the span then use CSS to do all the work.
(2014-07-30, 08:44 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]You don't always need to bump your thread if it has only been a day.

The way you are doing group titles isn't really how they are meant to be used. They are meant to be plain text.

You could go to your database and change the column title in the mybb_usergroups to be TEXT instead of VARCHAR.

Alternatively, specify a class instead on the span then use CSS to do all the work.

Solved