MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Who Viewed Topic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I installed this Plugin back a week or so..Who Viewed Topic But for some reason it doesn't show on all boards.

Any ideas or solutions to correcting this.

Thanks.

Ron
Guess no one knows anything about this Plugin.. Oh well!

Ron..
not sure why that is not working as expected. you can try this alternate plugin (found to be safe)
Thanks for the reply .m. I installed from the link you supplied.. Keep getting an error, when opening the post..
^ can you post that error details ..
I would have to install the plugin again and take a shot of the error page.. Give me short time and I'll post it back here.

Ron..

(2014-07-31, 04:30 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ can you post that error details ..

Here is the error [attachment=32065]

Hope this helps..

Ron..
If the problem can not be solved, you could give this plugin a try as well.
(2014-08-02, 05:05 AM)Jockl Wrote: [ -> ]If the problem can not be solved, you could give this plugin a try as well.

Thanks Jocki, I'll give it a try, if I can figure out ho to install it.. I see extra files that I don't know where to put them..
Just upload the files and folder to your root folder of the forum (as explained in the Readme.txt). You do not have to upload the Readme.txt and I guess you don't need the deutsch_du and deutsch_sie language files (folders in inc/languages) as well.
Read the readme.txt for further description of how to use the task file for pruning old thread views.
OK I have included a couple of shots..

1. [attachment=32067]

In the first shot, threadviewby php file.. Where does this file go, into the 'root' or where..

2. [attachment=32068]

In the second shot, 'tasks' file, where does this go..

language and plugin I know..

Just those couple of files that confuse me..

No sorry I don't know any other languages, wish I did..

Thanks

Ron..
Pages: 1 2