MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Delayed Moderation - move thread?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm testing Delayed Moderation (move a thread) on MyBB 1.8 Beta 3.

I don't know if I wrong something or not, but it doesn't work. Maybe it's a problem about hour?

To you Delayed Moderation (move a thread) works?

Thank you
Does it happen for you in inline thread moderation, showthread.php moderation or both?

I can confirm that delayed inline thread moderation doesn't work at all, however, if I do it in showthread.php it seems to work for me.
Hi Destroy, I have created a new thread in forum A and sent.
Always in showthread, I have clicked in "Moderation Options:" and then in Delayed Moderation, where I have added date, hour and forum B, where I want thread will move (in example, at 19:50).

Now it's 19:58 and thread is still in forum A, not moved Sad

[attachment=32051]

[attachment=32052]

I can't delete hour? so it's more easy maybe
Bumping this, delayed inline moderation doesn't work at all for me here (redirects to wrong thread). I think it's a rather serious issue and should be fixed before 1.8.
Hi,

Thank you for your report. We have pushed this issue to our Github repository for further analysis where you can track our commits and progress with fixing this bug. Discussions regarding this bug may also take place there too.

Follow this link to visit the issue on Github: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/1189

Thanks for contributing to MyBB!

Regards,
The MyBB Group
If I click on Task Manager -> Delayed Moderation -> "Run this task now" image, it works.

So I don't know if I wrong something when I'm in delayed moderation (on showthread). Maybe different time format? I don't use am/pm.