MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I GOT IN!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Woooooo! My application to Royal Holloway, University of London was accepted!!!

[Image: igotin.jpg]

"Unconditional" means they won't interview me before I attend (the best offer you can get Toungue)

"Firm" just means I accepted the offer as my final choice.

G4G7 is the course code for "Computer Science with Artificial Intelligence"...so with any luck I might know a bit more than I do about that in a few years time Toungue

Just thought I'd let you guys know...

-DrPoodle

P.S. I'm so happy now you wouldn't believe...
Congratz mister. Big Grin
You only had one choice? Brave man, I know someone who is now taking a gap year because of that choice.

Congrats.
"Computer Science with Artificial Intelligence"
Damn, we don't have such a course in Italy, it looks cool. Congrats!
Ace.
Looks like you got a place before all the a-level kiddies had a chance. Also ace Toungue
Congrats DP. I had quit out of Computer Science with Software Engineering, and will be looking to get into BBA-IT later. No point wasting 4 years on something that I already have most of grasp for. hehe!

Why did you chose Computer science with AI? Robots are the future, anyways, nice pick! ..
Congrats dude! Good job!
NICE!
Although I'm not too sure what is so great about the school, I live in USA, not up to date on universities in London, so meh, congrats Smile
Thanks for all the nice comments!

Asad_Niazi Wrote:Why did you chose Computer science with AI? Robots are the future, anyways, nice pick! ..
I was originally just going to do the Computer Science course, but then I saw the words "Artificial Intelligence" and thought "That sounds so much fun..." Toungue Plus, yeah, robots are the future...and A.I. programs are great in the Gaming Industry which I hope to go into.
dudeness3 Wrote:NICE!
Although I'm not too sure what is so great about the school, I live in USA, not up to date on universities in London, so meh, congrats Smile
I think it's the 6th best Computer Science university in the UK. I would have gone to Bristol (1st) but I just love the campus at RH way too much!
Congrats. Good luck with the course
Pages: 1 2