MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Layout Broke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I just found a problem with my forum layout and do not know how to fix it.

I haven't changed anything that should interfere with this. All I did was update the mybb version and I don't think that should cause this.

Please help me with this since I haven't found any solution to this problem.

Here is a link to my forum: http://www.forums.aokaizoku.com/

Thanks for all the help!
(2014-08-01, 04:11 AM)Ao Kaizoku Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I just found a problem with my forum layout and do not know how to fix it.

I haven't changed anything that should interfere with this. All I did was update the mybb version and I don't think that should cause this.

Please help me with this since I haven't found any solution to this problem.

Here is a link to my forum: http://www.forums.aokaizoku.com/

Thanks for all the help!

Hi,

Your global.css file isn't loading. Is it attached to the template?
Every URL is rewriting back to your main page, seems like you have some bad rule in your .htaccess file.
Yes my global.css is attached to my template or at least it should be. I can't check it because I can't login because of it.

I haven't done anything in the .htaccess how can it be?
Admincp/Templates & Styles/You Theme and save!
(2014-08-04, 07:15 AM)Ao Kaizoku Wrote: [ -> ]Yes my global.css is attached to my template or at least it should be. I can't check it because I can't login because of it.

Then just delete your .htaccess file.

(2014-08-04, 08:12 AM)adi19 Wrote: [ -> ]Admincp/Templates & Styles/You Theme and save!

That won't fix it, look at what is happening, try and load any URL on the site, everything loads the main page. Re-saving won't fix the problem.
(2014-08-04, 08:36 AM)Cameron:D Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-04, 07:15 AM)Ao Kaizoku Wrote: [ -> ]Yes my global.css is attached to my template or at least it should be. I can't check it because I can't login because of it.

Then just delete your .htaccess file.

(2014-08-04, 08:12 AM)adi19 Wrote: [ -> ]Admincp/Templates & Styles/You Theme and save!

That won't fix it, look at what is happening, try and load any URL on the site, everything loads the main page. Re-saving won't fix the problem.

Do you know what you are saying? Hope this was joke only...... never ever delete .htaccess file !!!!!!
Why not? He said he didn't change it, friendly URLs are off, MyBB doesn't ship with a .htaccess file by default and there appears to be a rewrite rule breaking everything. Deleting (or even just renaming) it can't really break anything more than it is now.
lol seriously ... I was just going to post something about this. I have the same issue on my website Sad
What I've is : Changing my domain name which is not the issue I guess
then on my cPanel I added 3 IP's on "IP Deny manager" which changed htaccess I guess , now I deleted the file ... but still same thing :confused:
In headerinclude template search this code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/popup_menu.js?ver=1600"></script>
add after:
{$stylesheets}

The source code of the forum would have to be something like:
<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="link css" />
Pages: 1 2