MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Chat+ | A forum powered by YOU!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: oWgY93X.png]
Thread updated. Thank you all. New theme tonight.
A general chat forum is a hard project to start. Theme looks good, I wish you the best.
(2014-08-20, 07:08 PM)Roach Wrote: [ -> ]A general chat forum is a hard project to start. Theme looks good, I wish you the best.

Thank you. We have a ton of plans to keep C+ different and unique.
(2014-08-20, 07:08 PM)Roach Wrote: [ -> ]A general chat forum is a hard project to start. Theme looks good, I wish you the best.

The theme isn't even theirs, it's a rip of the theme belonging to a forum called Social Engineering Forums.
(2014-08-21, 03:19 AM)cronhound Wrote: [ -> ]

The theme isn't even theirs, it's a rip of the theme belonging to a forum called Social Engineering Forums.

Incorrect. We have permission from the owner of the theme to use it temporarily.

100% custom theme coming within 24 hours.
Your theme violates Dynaxel's copyright and you can get sued for it.
(2014-08-21, 12:31 PM)Adept Wrote: [ -> ]Your theme violates Dynaxel's copyright and you can get sued for it.

What will he be sued for exactly?

I doubt dynaxel holds a legal copyright tender for the public images he uses, css or even html. He even said he has permission, and even has the footer copyright with the call back link.

Not saying what he is doing is right if it's not legit, but get a grip with the "suing" thing as realistically nothing can be done about it even if it was not legit lol.
Dynaxel is making our custom theme. We also have permission to use this temporarily, as stated by Ishtar, the co-founder.
Seems pretty cool. I'll join this. Smile
Pages: 1 2