MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Date and Time Formats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I got a problem with Date and Time Formats, i can't change the time, i get no errors and it does say "The settings have been successfully updated." but it doesn't change? here is my forum http://gecommunity.liway.com/
Check your settings.php to make sure it's CHMOD 777
Sound like that happened last time, do try doing this. Using your FTP client, download inc/settings.php to your computer. Next open it with MS Notepad(assuming you are on Windows). Do you have two(or more) of the same settings listed there?
@Tikitiki: It was not at the CHMOD 777 but i change it, and still the same problem i am facing.

@Christian: This time i don't have two or more options.
What does it say for the value of $settings['timeformat'] and $settings['dateformat'] in inc/settings.php?
Values are like this ---->

$settings['timeformat'] = "h:i A";
$settings['timeformat'] = "h:i A";

$settings['dateformat'] = "m-d-Y";
$settings['dateformat'] = "m-d-Y";

but in this php files every other texts are double in this setting file....
You need to delete the file and let it regenerate by itself by going to any page in the front end of MyBB
you mean i have to delete the setting.php?
No, delete the file in inc/settings.php There is code in global.php that will automatically regenerate the settings.php if it doesn't exist and it will do it with fixing all the values.

Cheers,
Tikitiki
Oh you mean i have to delete the texts in the setting.php Smile
Pages: 1 2