MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Majestic Premium MyBB Theme -(MyBB 1.6x - 1.8x)Stylish, Modern,Creative MyBB Template
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: eW3Sln3.jpg]

Hello friends,
Its been long time since we from our studio has released a theme.
Its due to the busy schedule, in our personal lives. Yet we bring our new product for you "Majestic", MyBB theme.

UPDATE : Theme Now Updated to 1.8x Version and is compatible with both 1.6x and 1.8x Versions of MyBB

The theme boasts some of the best features, which you guys would experience probably for first time in within MyBB.

Features
Let us dive into the list of feature the theme is dressed with :

1. Custom Home Page with
-Custom image slider
-Latest Posts Slider (Number of Latest posts setting can be configured via ACP > Settings)
- Text Ticker
2. Theme UI Control : This is the most improvised version integrated into MyBB so users can have an amazing experience in customizing the layout according to their taste.
- Custom Background Color Changer (includes 12 predefined colors)
- Custom Background Pattern Changer (includes 18 predefined Patterns)
- Custom Background Image Changer( includes 6 predefined images)
- Custom Theme Width Changer.
3. Powered with Latest Css3 features like Animations, Buttons, Poll Bars, Main Navigation etc.
4. Jquery Tabs, Modal Login Boxes, Custom Search, Menu's etc.
5. Custom Fonts and Icon Fonts Integrated with nearly 99% of MyBB icons replaced with icon fonts, that are subjected to change colors according to theme UI control Options.
6.Custom User Profiles with Modern Style.
7. Clean, Elegant, Modern, Light, Minimal Design that suits any type of Forum.
8. Custom editor for New Thread and New reply.
9. Quality support to respond for any issues with the theme.

Demo/Previews :

Here are the previews of the theme :

Complete Album : Link

Individual Pages :

Index Page Fluid : Link Index Fluid
Index Page Fixed : Link - Index Fixed
Theme UI Control : Link 2 -Theme UI Control
Link 3- Ui Control with Color Scheme Change
Link 4 Ui Control with Color Scheme and Background Change
Link 5 Ui Control with Color Scheme and Pattern Change
Link 6 Ui Control with Color Scheme and Background Change
Link 7 : Background Image Changer
Link 8 Index Fixed with Background Image Changer
Home Page : Custom Home Page with slider
Custom Latest Posts Ticker
Index Main Menu with Dropdown : Link
User Navigation : Link 1
Link 2
Login Screen Modal : Link
Footer Design and jQuery Scroll fixed menu : Link
Custom Profiles :
Link 1 with background Change
Link 2 Profile Tabs
Link 3 With Pattern Change
User Cp with Font Icons : Link
Mod Cp with Font Icons : Link
Private Messaging : Link
Threadlist : Link
Show thread with Vertical Postbit : Link
Show thread with Horizontal postbit : Link
Postbit Buttons : Link
Animated Poll Bar: Link
Search Bar : Link
Social Icons : Link
Fixed Menu on Scroll : Link

Video Preview :

Here is a live recorded video preview :

Note : The Patterns are repeatable but not images. In the previews the background images are repeated as the screenshot software which i used had done so. But actually they are not repeatable and you can see in the video demo.

Price & How to Buy :

The price of the theme is $20 for a single copy.
Copyright Removal is $30 Extra which is optional.

Payment is via paypal only and you can buy it from our MySkins Shop Only.
Note: No third party sellers are given a license to sell the theme.
Guests should register to purchase the theme and enjoy the quality and fast support and updates.

Buy it now : Click to buy the theme now

Support and License :
Please click the license here before making Purchase : Link

The theme Comes with a custom license included in the theme package.
The Documentation is included within the package which includes the FAQ's of Theme, and various tutorials on how to optimize the theme.

Thank you for supporting MySkins and we wish to bring more good themes in future.
We hope you guys love this work , and spread the word so we could make a few sales.

Please support us, designers and prevent piracy, this is my sincere request as we kept hours of hard work on this theme.

Thank you guys,
regards,
Envira Phani
MySkins Studio.
Great design envira, I like a lot the slide-dropdown menu.
No offense but the gradients and shadows are bad, you should change the background image repeat so it shows once and not horizontally numerous times.

£30 for copyright removal is way too much also.
@eNvy Thanks for the feedback bro. Infact the menu is way smoother than shown in the demo, one should lay his hands on it.
Thanks again.

@iAndrew : Thanks for feedback. The background images are not repeatable, they are fixed, and only patterns are repeatable. You can check the video demo. But in previews they are repeated as the screenshot software which i used, for full length screenshot made the theme backgrounds repeatable, which actually are not. Please check the video demo.
regards
This theme is amazing, just a question before buying it - Will this be updated to MyBB 1.8 after its release, and will it take long?

Just wondering, as I don't want to buy a theme that will only last the short period of time we are still on 1.6 Smile Thank you!

- josiah

EDIT*: Nvm just read, it already supports 1.8 Big Grin I'll probably get this Smile
oh .. Really nice and beautiful theme.
Thanks.

Can use Awesome icons for hot forum icons ? I show in this image:
http://i.imgur.com/4UH2wMq.png

And if add a box for last posts is very good.

And if after change color, header background also changed is very nice. i show in this image:
http://i.imgur.com/YWHtP3D.png

Thanks a lot for a new and beautiful Design. Heart
this skin is awesome bro well imma gonna buy it soon but later when i get some money Big Grin xD Big Grin Thanks D: Wink
Thank you guys for the feedback.

@Saeed M, yes that would be done for 1.8 update Smile

The theme has minor bugs which were fixed, and please check the updated download package.
Thanks to Cody, for reporting the bugs.
Now the theme package is clean and soon would be updated to 1.8.
regards
Just wondering, what were the bugs?

I've just added my own backgrounds etc and I don't want to reinstall if it's nothing major Smile
PM me if you don't wanna disclose it publicly.
Nothing is major bro,
They were just little text modification and there is no need to edit existing, but just adding a few lines of code to your css thats it.
regards
Pages: 1 2