MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Royal flush vbb4 theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is royal flush vbb4 theme(converted to mybb) good?

Is it legal or not? That's what I truly want to know.The last thing I want is using illegal stuff in my site. Some user named ansu16(an admin) gave a download link for this theme.I just want to make sure whether it is okay to use this theme or not.

Thanks in advance.

Uh...any support? TT.TT
I need an answer here TT.TT
No, I'd say it's not. Unless you're buying any of their themes from here, it's likely not legal.
(2014-08-16, 04:21 PM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ]No, I'd say it's not. Unless you're buying any of their themes from here, it's likely not legal.

Thanks ^-^
(2014-08-16, 04:21 PM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ]No, I'd say it's not. Unless you're buying any of their themes from here, it's likely not legal.

Um...we are talking about vb theme which is converted into a mybb theme -.-" It's not related to vb -.-"
(2014-08-18, 07:20 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: [ -> ]

Um...we are talking about vb theme which is converted into a mybb theme -.-"  It's not related to vb -.-"

It is related when the VB theme is a paid theme thats been Ripped / converted to MyBB without permission.

It's very illegal using it. think of it as theft and handling stolen goods.
(2014-08-18, 08:45 AM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]It's very illegal using it. think of it as theft and handling stolen goods.

Yikes.Thanks guys ^^