MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Updating from 1.6.12 - 1.6.14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this may seem like a stupid question... But what does this mean?

[Image: Capture_zps465e1c68.png]

I can only update the files I have, with the files I'm given, and I've done that... In fact I've done that about four times, reloading the original forum files and updating them over again, and yet I keep getting the same message. All the files in the file manager show that they are updated, and yet.... I keep getting this when I get onto the site.

I've brought a mybb from 1.6.12 to 1.6.14 before and it worked fine, but for some reason I continue to get this error message running the second one. Sad
It means you need to navigate to the /install/upgrade.php file. Choose the version you are upgrading from.
Ok, there's three places that say 1.6.

// Figure out which version we last updated from (as of 1.6)
		$version_history = $cache->read("version_history");

I assume I change this one, do I change any of the others too?
if the admin panel is working then I'd suggest to verify the forum version there

also run file verification tool available at the tools & maintenance section & replace any old version files
It won't let me on it .m. Sad The dashboard gives me the same warning.
Follow the [Docs: Upgrading].
So keeping that page handy.... Thank you Dragon. Smile I am sorry I keep pestering you guys with little issues. I'm learning though so thank you. Smile