MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme Exporting Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
So im having this issue , i worked on my theme alot so i wanted to save it as if i made a new forums i'd import it again , so i've exported it as .xml and everything was regular and nice , it saved in my downloads and everything was correct , so i tried to "Import" it , it gave me an error
Quote:The following errors were encountered:
MyBB could not find the theme with the file you uploaded. Please check the file is the correct and is not corrupt.

[Image: 33js7c5.png]
Because you need to create manually the folder with the images of your theme.

I think the folder needs the name of "Oldman" and inside, you need to put all the images of the "images" folder of MyBB.

After doing that I'm sure you can import your theme.
(2014-08-05, 02:58 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]Because you need to create manually the folder with the images of your theme.

I think the folder needs the name of "Oldman" and inside, you need to put all the images of the "images" folder of MyBB.

After doing that I'm sure you can import your theme.

no no this si not the problem the .xml file means the tempalte settings and the theme settings , the images are totaly diffterent , no need to import the images to have your theme imported (.xml file)
BUMP
Any 1?
BUMP Again
the problem still in there
Still having this problem