MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread Body
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
May i know what is the thread body name in global.css? i want to change its color for example here the body color is white , i want to change it on my own forums link: http://nc-gaming.gegahost.net/showthread...d=70#pid70
That would be the #container you want to change.
Didnt work
Ok try the #body than.

Has to be one of those.
Also didnt work
Well that's what those usually are unless the theme creator created there own css name for it.
What about trow2 or trow1?
(2014-08-05, 03:39 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]What about trow2 or trow1?

They are mixed together as .trow1.trow2 , and i tried to do that but not working also
Just a suggestion for you, OP, but you should look into getting some developer tool extensions for your browser. A lot of the questions you ask can all be easily answered by just looking at the source code of the site and using developer tools that let you highlight certain areas of the site can make understanding that code a lot easier.
(2014-08-05, 03:45 PM)jshort Wrote: [ -> ]Just a suggestion for you, OP, but you should look into getting some developer tool extensions for your browser. A lot of the questions you ask can all be easily answered by just looking at the source code of the site and using developer tools that let you highlight certain areas of the site can make understanding that code a lot easier.
I use "Inspect Elements" it showed .trow1.trow2 , i changed it but still not working
Pages: 1 2