MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forums Profile Assistance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i've designed a new Forum profile for members , but something weird happend if you can look here:

What i've designed is like that:
Small Summary [20%] and behind of it The other tabs [80%]

but what happend is that the avatar and the lil summary went down instead of being behind the other tabs what i've made with the codes
<table  width="80%" align="right">
<td valign="top">
<ul id="profiletabs" class="shadetabs">
<li><a rel="tab1" class="clicktab">Visitor Messages</a></li>
<li><a rel="tab2" class="clicktab">About Me</a></li>
<li><a rel="tab3" class="clicktab">Awards</a></li>

<div id="tab1" class="tabcontent" style="margin-top:-16px;">
<!-- ProfileComments -->{$pf_statistics}<!-- /ProfileComments -->
<!-- ProfileComments -->{$comments_index}<!-- /ProfileComments -->

<div id="tab2" class="tabcontent">
<br />

<div id="tab3" class="tabcontent">
<br />

<table width="20%" align="left">
<tr width="20%" align="left">
<td valign="top">
<div class="profff" original-title="">
<span class="cus"><strong>{$formattedname}</strong></span><br />
<span class="smalltext">
{$usertitle}<br />
<a href="private.php?action=send&amp;uid={$memprofile['uid']}">{$lang->send_pm}</a><br>
<a href="search.php?action=finduserthreads&amp;uid={$uid}">Find User's Latest Threads</a><br>
<a href="search.php?action=finduser&amp;uid={$uid}">Find User's Latest Posts</a><br><br>
<div class="profff" original-title="">  Information</div>
<span class="pinfo">
<strong><span class="pinfo3">{$lang->lastvisit}:</span></strong> <span class="pinfo2">{$memlastvisitdate} {$memlastvisittime}</span></br></br>

<strong><span class="pinfo3">Joined:</span></strong> <span class="pinfo2">{$memregdate}</span></br></br>

<strong><span class="pinfo3">{$lang->date_of_birth}:</span></strong> <span class="pinfo2">{$membday} </span></br></br>

<strong><span class="pinfo3">{$lang->local_time}:</span></strong> <span class="pinfo2">{$localtime}</span></br></br>

<div class="profff" original-title="">Premission Groups</div><br>

<script type="text/javascript">

var countries=new ddtabcontent("profiletabs")
countries.setselectedClassTarget("link") //"link" or "linkparent"

<br />
<br />

They were suppose to be behind each others , but one of them went below the other instead of being behind of it
Any 1?