MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: subscribe upon reply?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does MYBB have a function that will subscribe user to the thread it juts replied or posted new one????? I mean automatically but then will have a setting so that user can unsubscribe if they want to???

How can I include Thread Subscription: into quick reply????
In the UCP under Options, there's an option for Default Subscription Mode. So users can select if they want to automatically subscribe to threads when they post (or that's the option for thread subscription that is checked). You should be able to play with it to have being subscribed as the default if it isn't already.
Thanks buddy very much do you know how can I: include Thread Subscription: into quick reply.

I would like to show these lines:

Do not subscribe to this thread
Subscribe without receiving email notification of new replies
Subscribe and receive email notification of new replies
I don't know off the top of my head, though there is the option to subscribe to the thread right beneath the quick reply box. Have you tried just copying the html from the full reply page and putting it in the quick reply template and seeing if it works?
Thanks very much +1 for trying to help really gracias.
No problem. I believe that thread subscriptions are also set when a user first registers, so if you want to make it set to subscribe automatically, you'll want to edit those options on the register page. You should just be able to make it a hidden input field.
Thanks buddy I found the way. Had to modify code file but it works Smile