MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mod Problem!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay im having problems with the following mods, which I never had this before...Both mods are from Nickman and the mods are Forum Warnings, and Post required to view forum or so, I know all the files are right but im getting this message with the mods from Nick

MySQL error: 1050
Table 'mybb_warnings' already exists
Query: CREATE TABLE mybb_warnings ( id INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY , active ENUM( 'yes', 'no' ) NOT NULL , fid INT NOT NULL , excluded TEXT NOT NULL , warning TEXT NOT NULL)
I think you should post this on the Mods forum
The MyBB Group does not support third party Mods or Plugins.. Moving to Code Mods.
NightRider Wrote:Okay im having problems with the following mods, which I never had this before...Both mods are from Nickman and the mods are Forum Warnings, and Post required to view forum or so, I know all the files are right but im getting this message with the mods from Nick

MySQL error: 1050
Table 'mybb_warnings' already exists
Query: CREATE TABLE mybb_warnings ( id INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY , active ENUM( 'yes', 'no' ) NOT NULL , fid INT NOT NULL , excluded TEXT NOT NULL , warning TEXT NOT NULL)

It's probably another plugin that uses the same table...I will upload a new file with some random number at the end like mybb_warnings83Toungue

Edit: Here, try the attached one Smile
I tried it still getting the same message so I dunno what to do... I really want to add this mod...
okay, last attempt...Try this . Upload it to inc/plugins directory
The table warnings is already used for the forum warning system. anyway, in future releases I'll add an extra prefix to new tables to prevent this from happening Wink

Bya
Okay that works but not Posts Required To View Forums, its been doing the same thing and ive been trying to fix this and still not working. Im getting the same message as the other one
you get CREATE TABLE mybb_ppf is already created? That's weird, I wonder what other mod uses thatToungue