MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moderation Queue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if this is a bug or issue or if it has been reported, if it has sorry for this.

I have set forums and groups so that the moderation boxes of new post/threads are not ticked as screenshot shows.

But if anyone quick edits a post it still goes into the moderation queue for approval, deletion or ignore. The same goes for the Full Edit except the post is shaded just like the soft delete option and is not shown on the forum until moderated.

Surely if these boxes are not ticked then the edits should not need approval?
Are you using the current github code or beta 3?
Beta 3.
Could you retry it with the latest code please? [Download]
I worked with those permissions lately and hadn't any issues with it.
(2014-08-06, 02:38 PM)King Louis Wrote: [ -> ]Could you retry it with the latest code please? [Download]
I worked with those permissions lately and hadn't any issues with it.

OK will do there is only a few of us using the beta version at the moment just to have a look at it, what i will do tomorrow as i am off out shortly is install the above version as a fresh install and then test it out and report back.

Thanks for the quick replies. Cool

Ok I have just installed and tested using the latest code version and all is working as it should. Cool

Now looking forward to testing this version.

Many thanks King Louise for your help and advice. Cool

Would it not be a good idea to update the MyBB download version to the latest code one (just an idea).

After having a good look around all seems to be fine and the edits work great.

Just also like to say this new version is going to be awesome and many thanks to all the MyBB team for all of your hard work, this release will definitely take the MyBB software to a whole new level. Cool