MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post/Forum 404 Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have recently added wordpress to my website: www.powerliftingnation.com and so now my forum is www.powerlifingnation.com/forum. I have change all of the general configurations including cookies to www.powerliftingnation.com/forum. Now I cant even access my admin control panel to the forum and everytime I go to my forum page and click on any forum or post I get a 404 error.
Mybb version: 1.6.12
I have tried asking Hostgator for help, but I have tried 3 times and no one can help me... They say that they receive this error on their side, "File does not exist: /home3/jsherrie/public_html/forumdisplay.php"

Please help I have been working on this for the past two days and still nothing...

I'm thinking that it is still looking for the forumdisplay.php in what is now wordpress, instead of looking in my forum/forumdisplay.php. How can I change that?
Please create a simple HTML file add some text like "WORKS" save it as test.html upload it to your root directory then try to access it: yoursite.com/test.html. Tell us if you see something?
Did you check to make sure the forum directory is readable?
(2014-08-06, 08:13 PM)marcus123 Wrote: [ -> ]Please create a simple HTML file add some text like "WORKS" save it as test.html upload it to your root directory then try to access it: yoursite.com/test.html. Tell us if you see something?

http://imgur.com/dm69QMR

not really sure why you wanted me to do that. but it works. The server is have a hard time reading the forumdisplay.php.

(2014-08-06, 08:31 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Did you check to make sure the forum directory is readable?

I have, everything looks okay, I just dont understand where I'am having the problem? I have tried looking the .htaccess file and I disabled the engine, and I still have the same problem. So I dont think its the .htaccess file. Any other suggestions?
Well appears to be working now please mark it as solved.