MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin To Add Keywords
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i am looking for a plugin that would allow me to add keywords to the posts. is any such plugin available?
Please Google for "mybb tag cloud plugin"
(2014-08-07, 02:40 PM)marcus123 Wrote: [ -> ]Please Google for "mybb tag cloud plugin"

Perhaps you could better assist him by Googling it yourself and linking him directly to the plugin. When I Google it, I get results from 2009 and 2010. It looks like they aren't upkept anymore. Unless you're suggesting he use a 5 year old plugin?
Moved to Plugin Support.
@spork985 baby you right sorry! I was also looking for it once and juts could find any good ones.
no such plugin?
(2014-08-07, 04:33 PM)marcus123 Wrote: [ -> ]@spork985 baby you right sorry! I was also looking for it once and juts could find any good ones.

1) I'm a male
2) I'm an adult

Thanks.
you can try using tag system plugin. see also its reviews

Edit:
here is a different tags system => tags pro
the problem with this plugin (the first one) is that the tags added by this plugin are not detected. i tried and checked using online seo tools. No keywords found!

can anyone please tell me which plugin is cyberhut.in using for automatically adding keywords?

anyone?