MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Flyover – MyBB login and registration with 20+ social networks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Origin from EA Games and maybe Battle.net.

A option to includ all registration forms on registration page whitout use manual coding.
Origin does not have a valid OAuth service apparently, so it won't be included. Battle.net has an OAuth service and it will be developed.

There aren't "registration forms" as the registration works as a plain link. An option to include all links at once will be provided.
[Image: Schermata%202015-02-14%20alle%2019.02.25.png]

Some updates:
  • Added the ability to quickly export & import existing settings (included tokens), useful if you need to deactivate/uninstall the plugin temporarily;
  • Added the name storing feature suggested by Jones;
  • Added BeatsMusic (only US) and Dropbox (over https sites) providers;
  • Popup mode which will allow users to open a popup and authorize the application without being redirected;

In development:
  • Battle.net provider as suggested by dthiago
Other updates:
  • Added Dribbble login & registration
  • Added WordPress login & registration

I've finally had the will to update templates (it was the most boring part of the entire development), so I'd say things are getting closer and closer to an official release.
Hi,

I can still your module tester?

Or should I pay for it?

In this plugin, it is still necessary to login using Facebook, port 443 is open?

Thanks.
Yes and yes. Still in beta testing though.
i would test your plugin, if you configure a windows live login?
The test board is currently being redesigned, but the various logins are running. http://projectxmybb.altervista.org/mybb

Unfortunately the plugin is out of the beta. You can test it on that board but you will not have a free copy as a member of the beta test plan.
Looking forward to supporting this plugin and Shade's work.
Updates
I know I announced quite a while ago that things were getting ready for an official release but I never managed to continue the development of Flyover till the past few weeks. The functional part is, as it was back in the days, ready and stable. I am currently working on the style and the login box.

I have dropped official support for 1.6, although with a few edits it will be compatible with it without any problems.

Here are some previews of the new version of Flyover on a default MyBB 1.8 installation:

[Image: UWxuw5l.png]
[Image: kpYwkat.png]
[Image: lmpWxGr.png]
[Image: 1N6NVii.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6