MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Flyover – MyBB login and registration with 20+ social networks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Flyover 1.0 is now available!
Finally, Flyover is available to the public on my temporary site. I decided to set a lifetime price to 15€. Once you subscribe you should be added to the Gold subscribers usergroup and you will get access to the modularized download manager in the release thread.

Since I have very little spare time at the moment, the actual look of the site will remain like a standard 1.8 installation for a while. Also, the release thread does not include a feature list which will be added in a few days. I just wanted to make this available, or it would have taken me other weeks if not months to complete it.

Thank you for your kind attention. Looking forward to hear what you think about Flyover.

Shade
Shade, I would be interested in this for 1.6; you said with a few edits it will work; can you indicate what those edits are?
Actually there is one edit required to the core (add the global_intermediate hook) and few edits on the plugin regarding the peekers in the ACP (nothing that impacts on the functional part of the plugin). The rest should work just fine.
To anyone interested (@Leefish in particular), since the changes are minor, I will add 1.6 compatibility starting from version 1.1. It will be out in some weeks.
Shade, if you make a version that runs on 1.6.x I will buy it Smile
Shade, I signed up anyway, as I felt it was right to put my money on the table first Smile Looking forward to the 1.6 version.
Actually it should work fine on 1.6 installations. Just remove the global_intermediate hook from the plugin. The popup mode will not work as expected though, so just keep it disabled if you want tk use the plugin on 1.6.

I will update it in the next couple of days.
Shade has been instrumental in assisting me with setting up Flyover. Currently have Discord, Google, and Facebook all linked with Flyover on my community and it looks/works great!

Highly recommend Shade and all of his work! Sign up at MyBBoost for greatness! Smile He responds as soon as he has time, definitely 5*!
Idk what it is, but this will not let me use twitter or facebook on the latest flyover version
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6