MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Classic Postbit] Floating user details
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone. I'm not sure how to float my user details correctly. I know the float HTML code, but the class style being centered does now allow me to do this. How do I fix that?

And also? How can I get it so I can just display the number of posts (Example: "3") instead of having the word in it too (Example: "Posts: 3")

Here's my board link if this helps. http://bill.x10.mx/showthread.php?tid=1&pid=1#pid1

And this is an example of how I want my postbit's info to look. http://prntscr.com/4aodxx

Thanks for your time.
I copy/paste something that I wrote a few hours ago...

I used only 3 classes.

CSS

Quote:.pwidth {
width: 120px;
margin: 0 auto;
}

.pleft {
float: left;
}

.pright {
float: right;
}

HTML

postbit_author_user

<div class="pwidth">
<span class="pleft">{$lang->postbit_posts}</span><span class="pright">{$post['postnum']}</span><br />
<span class="pleft">{$lang->postbit_joined}</span><span class="pright">{$post['userregdate']}</span>
{$post['replink']}
{$post['warninglevel']}
</div>

postbit_reputation

<br /><span class="pleft">{$lang->postbit_reputation}</span><span class="pright">{$post['userreputation']}</span> 

postbit_warninglevel

<br /><span class="pleft">{$lang->postbit_warning_level}</span><span class="pright"><a href="{$warning_link}">{$warning_level}</a></span> 

You can adjust the space between each element by the "pwidth" class, change the width from 120px to up and you will have more space.

Greetings.
(2014-08-08, 03:34 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]I copy/paste something that I wrote a few hours ago...

I used only 3 classes.

CSS

Quote:.pwidth {
width: 120px;
margin: 0 auto;
}

.pleft {
float: left;
}

.pright {
float: right;
}

HTML

postbit_author_user

<div class="pwidth">
<span class="pleft">{$lang->postbit_posts}</span><span class="pright">{$post['postnum']}</span><br />
<span class="pleft">{$lang->postbit_joined}</span><span class="pright">{$post['userregdate']}</span>
{$post['replink']}
{$post['warninglevel']}
</div>

postbit_reputation

<br /><span class="pleft">{$lang->postbit_reputation}</span><span class="pright">{$post['userreputation']}</span> 

postbit_warninglevel

<br /><span class="pleft">{$lang->postbit_warning_level}</span><span class="pright"><a href="{$warning_link}">{$warning_level}</a></span> 

You can adjust the space between each element by the "pwidth" class, change the width from 120px to up and you will have more space.

Greetings.

Thanks for this. Looks awesome!