MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Acp only deletes one user at a time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey. When I try to remove some users using acp it only deleted one at a time. It's so frusturating. I want to delete like 10 users, I select them all and it says successfully deleted 10 users yet it only deleted one. How can I fix this?
I don't believe you can do this through the ACP. I have my own script to remove them directly from the database. I don't want to share it though because it's not perfect and leaves some stuff behind. If you don't care about orphaned posts or threads, I suppose you could just delete from the mybb_users table. Again, I would not recommend this.
(2014-08-08, 02:00 PM)spork985 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't believe you can do this through the ACP. I have my own script to remove them directly from the database. I don't want to share it though because it's not perfect and leaves some stuff behind. If you don't care about orphaned posts or threads, I suppose you could just delete from the mybb_users table. Again, I would not recommend this.

I don't really want to do that sort of stuff unless necessary ._.

Anything other ways to fix or bypass this?
Still needing this :/
Which version are you on? IIRC there was an issue in a previous version that was patched and fixed.
(2014-08-12, 08:27 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Which version are you on? IIRC there was an issue in a previous version that was patched and fixed.

I have the latest version ._.
This is bug has been fixed with MyBB 1.6.15. Please check all your files are up to date.