MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum displaying abnormal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys ,
Yesterday I upgraded mybb to the latest version , upgraded from the previous version 1.6.14, after installing I noticed I was still on 1.6.14 but my whole forum had become all messed up , the width of the forum was abnormal and missing plugins etc. After trying to fix I then gave up and thought if I do the upgrade to 1.6.15 it may reaolve it so I did that and still didn't fix it , I then used cpanel to navigate to the restore of 2 days ago , I did this successful and the site was back to normal BUT after about 14 refreshes including ctrlF5 the site then became abnormal again , I've did this many times but every time i restore the site it comes good but then just by refreshing x amount of times it goes back to being abnormal , I really don't know why which is why I'm hoping for some advice .
NOTE : This is happening with ALL themes , EVEN NEW themes , i just downloaded a new theme and it still has abnormalities with the site

My site
Theeditorscorner.com/forum

How it should look :
http://i.imgur.com/sRYEFPC.jpg

EDIT: I just restored the site to an earlier date , the site worked after a refresh , but then it slipped back to the same abnormality, i dont know why when i restore it that the site becomes normal , but then the site stuffs up after refreshing ?????
Thanks in advance for any help/tips
Can you please indicate where the problem is? I checked your forum and your screenshot, they look identical. I don't see anything wrong with your forum, unless I just missed it?
I have fixed my forum , well so far so good, so you would have viewd the fixed version , currently still testing just to make sure no conflicts return .
If it helps anybody all i did was delete my latest thread pluging and downloaded the advanced sidebox plugin , and it has lined up my site back to normal and my sideboxes are visible and in the correct place .
I am still doing some trialing and error to confirm my thoughts at the moment , i will add more details to this thread when i know more.Feel free for anyone experiencing similiar issues to post here.
Thanks MyBB and MyBB community.