MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: More info on delayed moderation (move thread)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, there will be a way in 1.8 to have "delayed moderation (move thread)" directly in new thread template?

For example a normal user wants to create a thread about an offer/competition with a date of expiration.

He writes description, link etc and set the date of expiration. The thread, on date of expiration, will go directly in forum B ("contests expired").

Now (1.6) I use xThreads to create fields and to show date of expiration on post but I check and move each thread every day.

It will be possible? or with a plugin? or with xThreads

Thank you in advance
The idea of delayed moderation isn't that bad, but what you suggested isn't really delayed moderation, it sounds like a feature of its own, and something a plugin should do. A plugin can do this, yeah.
Hi, yes a plugin would be good, but this feature is already in MyBB core. Maybe move only "expiry date" and forum where move thread from moderation tool to new thread template? if there's some hook there
I tried to copy-pasted from moderation.php to newthread.php (and also in the templates) but obviously doesn't work.
The problem is then also save the date and the forum where to move the thread after that I have created the new thread..
Please open a thread in the proper forum for plugin requests/development. Delayed moderation works as intended, what you are suggesting is a new feature.
Ops, sorry, thank you Omar