MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Get more visitors?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can i get more visitors / members on my site? Huh

I want to build the site up really badly.

Site

Any feedback is appreciated
You have too many empty forums. Build more content and people will come.
(2014-08-09, 04:12 PM)marcgo15 Wrote: [ -> ]You have too many empty forums. Build more content and people will come.

He's set it so guests can't view threads - Which is stupid IMO.
Don't take this the wrong way but :

1- The forum name doesn't mean anything "Gamma Forums"?
2- Your forum is yet-another-general-forum ! I mean it doesn't have a specific niche, which makes it hard and confusing for people. For instance, why would I choose your forum over those with millions of members? What makes yours special? Well, nothing actually, moreover, yours would probably be managed by less experienced people, and wouldn't be hosted on robust servers.

The thing is, your forum would have come out in 1999/2000, it would have been huge right now, I can almost guarantee that, but the fact that you come with the idea in 2014, would just NOT work, even with massive ads.

I'm not here to discourage you, but try to find out what you're best at, and create a forum around that topic, as you would be able to create interesting discussions, respond to people's question ABOUT THAT TOPIC. Maybe a game you like? Maybe a TV show or even a hobby?

Quote:Our members have made a total of 67 posts in 18 threads.
We currently have 23 members registered.