MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ssi.php
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is this feature available for myBB? I read somewhere that you can make posts in a forum post in HTML format on your website's index page.

Is this how the file works? Is there one available for myBB?

Thanks.
There is no ssi.php. Check out this plugin if you were looking for news on your homepage: http://mods.mybboard.com/view.php?did=336
Okay, so can you use this in an HTML page? I'm guessing not because their PHP tags... but can you?
you need to change the extension to .php and then you can include it in the page. It will work the same but with news.
Tikitiki Wrote:you need to change the extension to .php and then you can include it in the page. It will work the same but with news.

Thanks very much! Big Grin
A little problem...

I get this everytime I visit the website at the top:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/21/d189708048/htdocs/index.php:9) in /homepages/21/d189708048/htdocs/www1/inc/functions.php on line 1121

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/21/d189708048/htdocs/index.php:9) in /homepages/21/d189708048/htdocs/www1/inc/functions.php on line 1121

I'm not exactly sure what it means.
I'm working with someone on a fix. Unfortunately something changed in MyBB 1.2.2 that created that warning.
Tikitiki Wrote:I'm working with someone on a fix. Unfortunately something changed in MyBB 1.2.2 that created that warning.

Hope it's fixed soon. Can you please send me a PM when you have the fix available?

Thanks.
Actually Avianca I might be able to use your assistance in fixing the bug. If you would like to help send me a pm with a msn/aim/yim/gim so we can talk further.

Thanks
Tikitiki Wrote:Actually Avianca I might be able to use your assistance in fixing the bug. If you would like to help send me a pm with a msn/aim/yim/gim so we can talk further.

Thanks

I sent you a PM. Still waiting for a reply.

-Avianca Smile
Pages: 1 2