MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with login i need help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So i download the Corporate themes from you i install it correctly and when i click on login button not working all buttons working registration all only login not working.

Here is the forum click to login up to see i get and error in url barr.

http://forum.filecanyon.net
Your web host is extremely slow and the page isn't loading at all. It just says "waiting for..." Check the console for javascript errors. In Chrome, it's Menu > Developer Tools > Javascript Console.
(2014-08-09, 02:49 PM)spork985 Wrote: [ -> ]Your web host is extremely slow and the page isn't loading at all. It just says "waiting for..." Check the console for javascript errors. In Chrome, it's Menu > Developer Tools > Javascript Console.

I have a good hosting working fast for me the forum.
So what i need to do to working.
(2014-08-09, 02:50 PM)cristi971 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-09, 02:49 PM)spork985 Wrote: [ -> ]Your web host is extremely slow and the page isn't loading at all. It just says "waiting for..." Check the console for javascript errors. In Chrome, it's Menu > Developer Tools > Javascript Console.

I don't know because it's not loading. Did you check the Javascript Console like I suggested?

Edit: It started working, give me a minute.

As I suspected, it looks like you are missing some javascript files. Make sure you upload all of the theme files.

[Image: ftjbyO1.jpg]

Edit Again: It stopped working again, what a junk host.
(2014-08-09, 02:50 PM)spork985 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-09, 02:50 PM)cristi971 Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't know because it's not loading. Did you check the Javascript Console like I suggested?

Edit: It started working, give me a minute.

As I suspected, it looks like you are missing some javascript files. Make sure you upload all of the theme files.

Edit Again: It stopped working again, what a junk host.

I don't know why you get that for me the forums working great no errors?
I'm getting it because the files do not exist. The javascript is terminating, that's why the login button is not working - it requires javascript.

As far as the poor hosting goes, your host has a lot of packet loss and very high latency. I would open a ticket with them ASAP.
[Image: 1qjywVF.jpg]
I get this error on url barr for me working the forum mate and to all people from skype she say working great?
http://forum.filecanyon.net/index.php#login
(2014-08-09, 03:04 PM)cristi971 Wrote: [ -> ]I get this error on url barr for me working the forum mate and to all people from skype she say working great?
http://forum.filecanyon.net/index.php#login

Not to be rude, but did you even reading my post?

spork985 Wrote:I'm getting it because the files do not exist. The javascript is terminating, that's why the login button is not working - it requires javascript.

(2014-08-09, 02:50 PM)spork985 Wrote: [ -> ]As I suspected, it looks like you are missing some javascript files. Make sure you upload all of the theme files.

And how i can make javascript to working.
(2014-08-09, 03:10 PM)cristi971 Wrote: [ -> ]And how i can make javascript to working.

(2014-08-09, 02:50 PM)spork985 Wrote: [ -> ]As I suspected, it looks like you are missing some javascript files. Make sure you upload all of the theme files.

Pages: 1 2