MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.8? WHY?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Before the page was at 96% with 2 issues remaining. I was thinking cool this means 1.8.0 should be released very soon but now i notice 1.8.0 now dropped to 83% with 9 issues.

Why is that? I thought that newer issues would be pushed on to 1.8.1?

Are these like important fixes that had to be pushed into 1.8.0 to make it stable enough or what?

https://github.com/mybb/mybb/milestones
Issues arise. If suddenly bunch of issues come in focus with severity high; people should attempt fixing those first rather releasing a buggy version with identified problems just to achieve a date target.

Although there is no fixed date of the release but don't worry, 9 issues are just nothing. Work is going on in a real high pace.
1.8.0 is stable relase...
need to solve the issues before launch
1.8 shouldn't be long. Probably by next week or so.
Just a heads up, 1.8 should be release gold any day now. Stay tuned!
I thought 1.8 was being released on August 3 but since that did not happen I think the mybb team just went on and continued fixing 1.8 gold released until they are ready.
(2014-08-10, 05:43 AM)Jitendra M Wrote: [ -> ]Just a heads up, 1.8 should be release gold any day now. Stay tuned!

yay that's so awesome! Heart
See I told ya, there is now only 3 issues open.
I will open some right now for you guys (:

Haha JK.

... >_>
(2014-08-10, 05:45 AM)mikeh Wrote: [ -> ]I thought 1.8 was being released on August 3 but since that did not happen I think the mybb team just went on and continued fixing 1.8 gold released until they are ready.

We never announced a release date...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6