MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Make a help section in my forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to make a section in my forum for help. I want it to be private from everyone except the user and the admin. So they can privately ask and the admin reply. I want it to be only visible to the user that asks and the admin. How can I do that?
(2014-08-10, 01:09 PM)instaleech Wrote: [ -> ]I want to make a section in my forum for help. I want it to be private from everyone except the user and the admin. So they can privately ask and the admin reply. I want it to be only visible to the user that asks and the admin. How can I do that?

You can Create a private forum using admin cp> Forum & posts> Add new forum> scroll down> click set custom permissions (for registered user group or anyone you wish) > check "Can only view own threads?"> save forum permission. Now you can ask your members to post their private issues there. It will be visible to those who created that thread and admins/moderators only.