MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: where is SMTP config
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
could u plz tell me where is the SMTP configuration in mybb 1.2.2
i can't find it in admin CP
help me
SMTP isn't in MyBB 1.2.2
i remember when i install mybb it was one field for config it but i didn't fill it
i wana refill it
is there any method for do this jos
and i also register a website and have webhost
Tikitiki Wrote:SMTP isn't in MyBB 1.2.2

^^ MyBB doesn't have this feature. Are you talking about the Admin Email Address?

ACP > Board Settings > Change > General Configuration
no i know where is admin email and all the other thing but i couldn't solve my problem with mybb.
i set when users wants to register it must be by the permission of administrator but mybb doesn't sent any email notification 4 me and i must check it handy and also if i active my users they can't notify that wheter their id is activate or not and i must send email handy.

again i'll say my host seems don't have any problem cause i use my email and all the email are send but from mybb ,no!

where is the problem with mybb??
Your email with your host may work correctly however they may have PHP configured incorrectly for sending mail or have disabled PHP from sending email.

Please follow the instructions here so we can see if it is a MyBB problem or something with your PHP configuration: [Wiki: Help:Mail] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
I think MyBB should have the capability's of adding your own SMTP server. I no of at least one forum software that has this.
Snake Wrote:I think MyBB should have the capability's of adding your own SMTP server. I no of at least one forum software that has this.

You'll see it soon.
so thanks god at least u know this lack in ur software and this my problem.
btw thatks the admins and others for fixing it
good luck