MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Redirect after login issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Log out, visit any thread in forum and click on "Log in" (on the top in header)... after you logged in, you see message: XXXX, You will be redirected to the place where you came in...

But you are not placed back to the thread where you were before log in, but you are redirected to the index forum (main page).
I remember adding this feature when I joined the team years ago. I can reproduce the bug. I will fix it.

Pushed.
Hi,

Thank you for your report. We have pushed this issue to our Github repository for further analysis where you can track our commits and progress with fixing this bug. Discussions regarding this bug may also take place there too.

Follow this link to visit the issue on Github: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/1212

Thanks for contributing to MyBB!

Regards,
The MyBB Group
There is the same problem, when you click reply as guest. After login, you won't be redirected to the thread for reply but to the index-page....
Does above mentioned issues consider this as well?
(2014-08-15, 07:33 PM)Jockl Wrote: [ -> ]Does above mentioned issues consider this as well?

Not really. Please create another thread for that.