MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Denied Support" Suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When someone has been denied support, the post kindof runs right in to the flag. Could this maybe be moved to the postbit below "Reputation" or somewhere else creative?

Here's what I'm talking about:

[Image: gGn6sfn.jpg]
Are we really allowed to leak out the posts from that sector?
I didn't think it mattered since there was no username or "secret" information. However, you do have a point. I added a blur since I can't find a public example right now.
You could remove the text altogether and make it a tooltip instead. And if the icon does not speak for itself, maybe you need a better icon.
^ There is a perfect example. Thank you Smile Depending on the character length of the post, the line break could be right next to the icon.
Definitely agreed. We got around it in 1.6 with some padding changes, so we definitely need to do something.
This is only a temporary solution and will be changed soon.
I've already noticed this, but in my in development version of MySupport, it only shows the icon anyway ( I think). Has been noted regardless.
^^ Yea it would be nice showing only icon with the text as a tooltip and added suggestion from my end to change post background to some very light reddish just to identify the post differently, like we had staff post background color different, as a little icon can easily escape the eyes.
I think a whole background change is a bit too much. The little icon next to the post number is good enough in my book...
Pages: 1 2