MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moderator Tools - Soft Delete
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As soft delete functionality is coming to 1.8, some administrators, like myself, would prefer that soft deleted are moved to a forum and the moderator to leave a reply stating the forum the thread was deleted from, restoring would delete this reply and move it back to the original form, it's nicer for organisation purposes.
(2014-08-14, 09:20 AM)Robust Wrote: [ -> ]As soft delete functionality is coming to 1.8, some administrators, like myself, would prefer that soft deleted are moved to a forum and the moderator to leave a reply stating the forum the thread was deleted from, restoring would delete this reply and move it back to the original form, it's nicer for organisation purposes.

Create a custom moderation tool. A reply can be left but what is bold wouldn't happen without a plugin.

I don't think if this should be done by core. That was not the point of the soft delete feature.