MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editor - post icons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Post icons are now separated into two lines... why? There is a huge space - they should be together on one line
Hi,

Thank you for your report. We have pushed this issue to our Github repository for further analysis where you can track our commits and progress with fixing this bug. Discussions regarding this bug may also take place there too.

Follow this link to visit the issue on Github: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/1235

Thanks for contributing to MyBB!

Regards,
The MyBB Group
It has always been like that... they break every 10 icons in 1.6...
Yes, but it's pointless to be like that when you can use the full row. Rather than breaking in 10, we should break it in 20.
20 would be enough
Anyway I don't get the point in breaking this line up manually... I think one could add a no-wrap statement to a span with the image and the corresponding radio button... should be an easy way to prevent a line break between a radio button and it's corresponding image and it makes creating a responsive design much easier...
I agree, breaking it with PHP is pointless, CSS is the way to go.
Probably, but what if a new row is created containing only 1 icon... can CSS handle that?
And how would you add CSS to an image?
(2014-08-19, 06:13 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Probably, but what if a new row is created containing only 1 icon... can CSS handle that?
I can't think of a css based solution... would require js...

(2014-08-19, 10:53 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]And how would you add CSS to an image?
I don't get your point, sorry...
Pages: 1 2