MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inbox - useless links
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It is not a bug but useles feature Big Grin
Reposting of my comments from here:

(2014-08-15, 02:33 PM)doylecc Wrote: [ -> ]And you're the one who decides, what looks bad now?
Yes, they should be there.

That is rude!!! What the hell ...

(2014-08-16, 06:10 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure who rejected this but I on one hand agree with you, on another I don't because I usually use those links. I guess we could get used to the fact that they would all be on the left side bar. Anyway just felt like a response should be given by the team.

We usually were using 1.6, why we are switching to 1.8? For betterment, right? You will be habituated in less than a day, I bet.

(2014-08-15, 03:00 PM)avril Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-15, 02:57 PM)Adriano Wrote: [ -> ]It can be easily removed by a simple template edit.
exacly.

@Eldenroot
Its not bug - its 'design'. If you dont like it, thats what templates are for, you can style it to your likes. (eg. remove these links)
(its more easy to have ability to remove extra things, than add them if they wouldnt be there by default btw).

No its not. If you are in some other place of UCP, the action link variables are simply not gets assigned. You can not place those 2 links at the left in templates and make it available all the time while in UCP.
@effone - thx! I agree with all 10
Pages: 1 2